Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Get Live Mesh from Microsoft (for Free)

I don’t normally cover technology here (though I devote a decent chunk of my free net surfing time to the subject), but I'll make an exception today.  If you're the type of person who (1) uses more than one PC or laptop (say, one at home and one at work) and would like to easily and securely synchronize all kinds of files and folders between your computers, (2) would like an easy way that your can securely access your home PC over the net while you're away from home (while at work, for example), and/or (3) would like to backup important files to the net with little fuss you should sign up for this right now.  If you don't have a Windows Live ID, you'll need to take a couple a minutes to create one, but it's worth it.  Don't argue with me, just go.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

No comments: